Data Entry Operator (DEO) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- for DEO and Rs.1900/- for LDC,
Age : 18-27 years as on 01/08/2012,
Qualification : 12th Standard Pass or equivalent.
Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman) to be deposited in SBI cash by challan or by Online in SBI.
How to Apply :
- Last date for filling of the offline application is 10/08/2012 (5PM), last date is 17/08/2012 for candidates from far-flung areas. Send your Applications to any Regional Director of SSC where you want to have your examination centre.
- You can also Apply in Online from at SSC website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in/ or at http://www.sscregistration.sifyitest.com up to 08/08/2012 for Part-I registration and up to 10/08/2012 for Part-II Registration. (SSC online website works with Internet Explorer Browser only?)
Application Closing Date:10.08.2012
Date of Examination: 21.10.2012 & 28.10.2012
Few Recommended Books For SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exams:
- SSC Combind Higher Secondary (10+2) for Data Entry Operator Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination For Data Entry Operators & Lower Division Clerks
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) LDC / Data entry Operator
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination for Recruitment of Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks
Previous Year Exam Question Papers and Model Exams:
- SSC All Higher Secondary (10+2) & Matric Level Exams Solved Papers 1999 To 2012 18 Sets On SSC Combined Matric Level Pre. Exam
- SSC Question Bank For Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exams Clerk Grade (LDC) Data Entry Operator Stenographer
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification. The Examination will comprise of a Written Objective Type Examination followed by Data Entry Skill Test / Typing Test .
2 The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the concerned posts. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the Skill Test/ Typing Test. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision shall be final.
3. BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE AND ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION( http://ssc.nic.in)
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC /PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice .They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of Skill Test/Typing Test
5. Only those candidates with visual disability of 40% or more would be considered as VISUALLY HANDICAPPED (VH) for availing reservation for VH.
6. Central Government civilian employees/servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian servants/employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
7. FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(Rs 100.00)
Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
8. CLOSING DATE: 10.08.2012 (upto 5:00 P.M.). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 17.08.2012(upto 5:00 P.M.). APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
9. Only a single application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be rejected outright without any notice to such candidates.
10. MOBILES, OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS AND WIRELESS EQUIPMENTS ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRES. THEIR POSSESSION IN SWITCHED ON OR SWITCHED OFF MODE IS CONSIDERED BY THE COMMISSION AS A MANIPULATIVE PRACTICE AND WILL INVITE SUMMARILY CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE, DEBARMENT FROM THE COMMISSION’S EXAMINATIONS AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. CANDIDATES MAY SEND/SUBMIT APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT TO THE CONCERNED REGIONAL OFFICE OF SSC AS MENTIONED IN PARA-7 OF THE NOTICE OR APPLY ON LINE. FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 14.07.2012 TO 08.08.2012(5:00 PM) for Part-I Registration and for Part-II Registration upto 10.08.2012 (5:00 PM). CANDIDATES APPLYING ON-LINE SHOULD RETAIN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ON LINE FOR FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION. THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSION.
12 The Commission may send emails/SMS to candidates regarding successful completion of Part-I & II registration of on-line application.
13 Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications :
(i) SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165570666
(ii) SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322250372, 05326541021
(iii) SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
(iv) SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
(v) SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
(vi) SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
(vii) SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 09483862010, 09483862020
(viii) SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
(ix) SSC(NER), Guwahati, – 09207053500, 09707679564
14. Discrepancies in Question Paper, if any should be brought to the Notice of the Commission in writing within the time limit indicated while placing answer keys on the website. Representations submitted thereafter will not be considered and will be summarily rejected.